As many of you know, we began holding a competition to see who the best locksmith was in South East exactly 6 months ago. And today, we finally get to announce that our winner is a locksmith in Spartanburg, SC: Spartanburg Locksmith!
We utilized this entire half year keeping good records of what we experienced personally and heard about all of the locksmiths who were nominated. While we had some other very good contestants in the running, we had to go with Spartanburg Locksmith for a few reasons.
- They’re very reliable. These guys are available to help you get out of a pickle 24/7. They are truly always on call. This is one of the categories that we experienced ourselves. And Spartanburg Locksmith was on the scene in no time at all.
- Great customer service. As we did experience them in a true bind, we got to really see them in action. While we were very impressed with the quickness of which the job was done, what most got our attention was the level of professionalism these folks have. Everything was very smooth from the time someone answered the phone to the time my locksmith was waving goodbye and wishing me a safe continued trip.
- They do it all. There’s not a single locksmith need I can think of that these guys can’t help with. From cars to homes to commercial buildings, they can tackle any lock and key problem handed to them. (And that’s when you know you’re dealing with true experts).
Congratulations, Spartanburg Locksmith! And we thank you for your hard work and dedication to helping anyone in your area who’s in need. As promised, we will be promoting your company on our website and all of our social media platforms for the next year. And will surely be referring others to you from here on out.
For anyone in need of locksmith help in the upstate South Carolina area, be sure to give these guys a call. You can find all of their information on their website.
And after such a great turn out and having so much fun throughout the entire process, we’ll be sure to continue with these competitions. Next time, we hope to reach the west coast. So stay tuned. And please, feel free to comment with any questions or suggestions.
Windshield wipers appear to be very durable. However, depending on an array of different factors, your windshield could be just moments away from a nasty crack. Are you at risk without even knowing it?
Common Reasons for Windshield Damage
- Road conditions are among the most common reasons for windshield repair or replacement. During a trip last winter, one of our team members found himself in need of windshield repair in Greenville, SC due to poor road conditions. The roads were particularly bad during that time because of a recent ice storm. When salt is put on the roads in order to aid the ice in melting, it also eats at the cement, creating potholes and other hazardous road damage. If you’re in an area with poor road quality, be sure to stay at a safe speed to lower your risk of damage.
- Poor installation could easily create conditions that lead to a cracked windshield. This is why it’s so important to find just the right auto glass specialist. Especially be sure to ask about their policies in case of malfunction after your service.
- Aside from the obvious hail damage, weather is not a factor that many people consider. Depending on your climate, the sunlight or heat could be enough for your car to give in under pressure. Weather is also most likely to wreak havoc on windshields if temperatures in your area frequently change drastically. This sudden change from extreme heat to cold, or vice versa, causes your windshield to expand and contract and could eventually lead to cracking. Keeping your car in a garage when at all possible could reduce your risk of such extreme exposure.
- Driving too close behind other cars, particularly large trucks and vehicles, also puts you at easy risk for windshield damage. This is usually because rocks and debris, either from the ground or some that had previously been stuck to the car ahead, will be projected onto your windshield. When driving at high enough speeds, this is a common set up for disaster.
While you can’t always protect yourself from windshield damage, knowing these key reasons behind it could help you in knowing how to best avoid need for repair; drive with caution on loose or deteriorating roads, choose your auto glass specialist wisely, be mindful of the weather and keep a safe distance from other drivers.